Brush Pen Lettering Beginners Set
Brush lettering is a captivating form of hand lettering carefully crafted using a brush.
It’s a departure from stringent letter formatting rules of Traditional Calligraphy. Instead, brush lettering is an art form akin to drawing letters.
You don't have to be an experienced calligrapher to begin brush lettering.
The Brush Pen Lettering Beginners Set includes everything, you'll need to begin brush lettering.
- An 'Introduction to Brush Lettering' booklet that navigates you through the essentials: from understanding different brush pens and tools to mastering the basic pen strokes and the alphabet.
- The 'A to Zig Brush Lettering Guide' to expand your creative horizons with various alphabets and inspiring projects that will refine your skills.
- High-quality Clairfontaine Pad (A4, 90gsm) that ensures your creations are captured on the best canvas for brush pen work.
An array of 15 different Brush Pens:
- Marvy Le Plume II Brush Pens - Set of 6 in PRIMARY colours.
- Marvy Artist Brush Floral Set of 5 colours.
- Kuretake Clean Color Brush Pens – A trio of colours.
- Akashiya SAI Brush Pen – Black.
- Marvy Water Brush - Fine tip for delicate work and watercolour effects.
To put your newfound skills to the test, the set includes projects like 2 Blank Bookmarks and 2 Blank Cards with Envelopes — perfect for gifting or showcasing your art.
Everything comes packed in a Kraft Storage Box for easy storage, plus a FREE pack of 5 Guideline sheets to kickstart your journey without the fuss.